I've come down with one of those undecided illnesses. It's like a cat trying to decide if it's coming in or going out or just standing there looking or sniffing your shoe. It's neither bad enough to keep me at home nor mild enough for me to completely ignore. In short, it sucks.
It has manifested itself in the form of a sore throat and that feeling of having your head in a jar. So I'm just slightly out of synch with the world. My reactions are a bit....
delayed.
Tonight I plan on plugging my kid into the television and lounging on the sofa reading. I'd love to start reading my 700+ page book for my book club, but I haven't received it yet! I ordered it weeks ago from my Book of the Month Club.
Of all the books to get here late.... the ginormous one with a deadline.
No comments:
Post a Comment