We got our POD and we've been packing and moving things out into it to stage the house. Grayson considers it his personal play house, of course.
It's amazing how many books you have when you begin to put them in boxes. As Gray was carrying some out this morning he told me "enough with the books, huh?"
Grayson has been "helping" me pack. Grayson's help primarily consists of making labels on bright colored index cards and taping them to things. His scooter, for example, bears a bright pink tag that says "Bob." I've had about all the help I can really manage. Gray is painting trim in the living room and stairs, and helping to move boxes out to the pod.
I'm going to attempt to upload a bit of video of Gray and Grayson wrestling on the bed, just to see if I can manage it. This is one of Grayson's all time favorite pasttimes. Gray's too, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment