
So I got an email from Oklahoma Magazine today that I have been nominated and selected as one of 12 "sexy singles" from the Oklahoma City area to be featured in their February issue and auctioned off for charity in March. Woo Hooo!
This means I will be dressed and coifed and photographed sometime in January for the photo spread. Then I will attend the charity event at which dates with each of the Sexy Singles will be auctioned off, with proceeds benefiting the Make A Wish Foundation.
I find this entirely hilarious and wonderful.
What campy good fun! I get to vamp it up, get a fabulous glossy photo of myself shot for a nice upscale magazine, then rally the crowd at a big party to raise money for a worthy cause. It's the best, easiest most entertaining and ego-feeding kind of charitable work imaginable.
No comments:
Post a Comment