Monday, December 29, 2008

Grayson's Blog

Grayson has started his own blog and would like to invite all of you to come check it out.
Here's a little video he made to announce it. And here's how to get to it: GRAYSOTOPIA



So, I'm pleased to have introduced my son to the blogosphere. He likes the idea of his words and images out there in the world. I like the idea of him finding creative ways to express himself in language and imagery.

A tedious day of errands, today. I dragged G all over Oklahoma City and Norman knocking out little tedious tasks: pharmacy, bank, post office, blah blah blah. Grayson was very patient until the very end, when we were in line at the pharmacy drive in. THEN he began to whine. He whined and bitched and moaned, half jokingly, but serious enough to begin to drive me bananas. Until finally I was struck by a stroke of genius and got the camera out, and every time he whined, I took his picture. Soon he was giggling instead of whining, and I got this funny set of photos. I love that little kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment