I decided to get a rental house in Norman and move in June. I had decided, I tell you!
Then last night I decided I'd just stay in the apartment until the 20th Street house sells. I can't keep my mind made-up. It makes me tired.
Grayson was sick Sunday and Monday, and so I stayed home with him on Monday. By 3:00, when Bob called me from the laundromat in Norman, I was stir crazy. So sweet Bob drove up to the city with all the fixin's for a homemade pizza, to entertain me and make us dinner.
A week from Friday, Grayson has a slumber party at Dylan and Lauren's house to celebrate Dylan's birthday. (I think he's actually turning 12!) This means, of course, a whole night with "Laaaaaaaaauuuuurrrrren," as Grayson says it. Lauren, in case I haven't mentioned it, is Dylan's sister, aged 9, and the current love of Grayson's life. I reminded him to behave like a gentleman... not do a lot of hugging and hanging on her. And not to forget that he was actually there to see DYLAN, not Lauren! He assured me he would.
But here's a little video of his reaction when I told him he was going to the sleepover, and that Lauren would be there:
Ah... young love. And what a great galumphing goober my son is.
No comments:
Post a Comment