I
am not
a morning
person.
I do not mind being on TV. I don't relish it, but I've done it a lot and it's no big deal. Except at 7:20 in the morning. For some reason, being on TV at 7:20 in the morning makes my mouth and brain become disconnected. It's just too early to be trying to talk and look intelligent at the same time.
This morning, for example, I was on Channel 9. I was so worried about oversleeping that I barely slept at all. And then my mouth just wasn't working. I felt like I had a washcloth jammed down my throat or something... I just could not make the words come out properly. Ug. I don't think I'm nervous, just not fully functional at that hour!!
I had to make Grayson go with me as well. He was a trooper. Didn't complain when I got him up at 6:30, sat quiet as a church mouse through the interview. I bought him donuts on the way home to make up for dragging him out so early.
No comments:
Post a Comment