Big News today. It's the day they release the new SPORE Creepy and Cute parts pack! Whoopeee!Grayson has been eagerly awaiting this day for weeks. SPORE is his latest game obsession. He plays it on the computer, pretend-plays it, talks about it, and watches YouTube videos about it. It was the first thing he said this morning: "Today's the Day!" You'd think it was Christmas. Well, I guess in a way, it is. He and his dad will be out picking up the new pack after work today.
Sunday afternoon Grayson announced that he would not play SPORE again until he had the new pack. And if he tried to play SPORE, or even said he was going to play, I was to tickle him until he said "NO SPORE!"
Yes, this is just a way of getting me to tickle him. But he even put a sign on his computer that said "No Spore or tickle." What, exactly, he hopes to accomplish by denying himself the game, I cannot guess.
I've had a useless day, I have to admit. After a long night of very involved and bizarre dreams, I woke up in a pitiful mood and was virtually useless at work, just picking around the edges of what I need to be doing. Spent a good part of the morning messaging and emailing friends. Tomorrow I'll try to be more focused.
No comments:
Post a Comment