Yes, here's Grayson in his "Zombie Elvis" costume. He was actually supposed to be wearing a skeleton T-shirt with this, but I forgot to bring it to his Dad's house, so we just went with what he had on for school. I think it still works. He made a pretty good Elvis.
I snapped this photo this morning on my drive down Chautauqua Avenue to the museum. These are not the most colorful trees in Norman by any means, but you just can't beat these gorgeous old Elms for character.
I had all kinds of trouble with the time change this morning. I didnt' change the clocks until right before bed on Sunday, and I guess I sort of forgot I'd done it. The dogs woke me up early and I looked at the clock and I swear it said 6:15.
I got up, went walkies and when I came back I swear the clock in the kitchen said 6:30. So I went to sit on the sofa and drink coffee for 15 mintues before I got Grayson up.
Some 15 minutes later, Grayson himself appeared, warm and jammied, to curl up on the sofa with me and watch the morning weather report. I was surprised that the Today Show wasn't on. But I thought it was just a longer-than-usual news segment. I had more coffee and Grayson had breakfast. At about 7:15, I brought Grayson his clothes and got in the shower. I could have sworn it was 7:20.
After I got out of the shower I came out to find Grayson still curled up, in his jammies, on the sofa. "Get Dressed!" I told him. "But I'm SLEEPY" he moaned. I went in to check the time. 6:55.
6:55. 6:55?
Huh?
Yes, I was an hour early. So I went in and told G to take his time getting dressed, we had plenty of time.
No wonder he was sleepy!
No comments:
Post a Comment