As I was one of the ones staying in Norman during Spring Break, I gladly agreed to be the pet-watcher both for Bob's cat Jpeg and for Michael's weinee-dog, Daisy. It's an easy gig: just show up once a day, check the food and water supplies, and provide a little human companionship.
Well, it was easy for Jpeg, at least. But Jpeg knows me. Iarrive, he comes running, I let him in, let him out, top up the food and water bowls, a rub on the noggin and I'm out. Daisy, not so much.
Daisy, the sweet little weiner dog, morphs into Devil Dog from Hell.
She. does. not. like. me.
She dislikes me so much that she actually ran up into the windowsill by the front door and pooped. That's how much she doesn't like me. That's a lot of dislike. She dislikes me so much that just two days into it I got relieved of my pet-sitting duties after Michael heard her growling over the phone when he called to see how we were getting on together.
Who would think a tiny little weiner dog could pack so much rejection?
Daisy, the sweet little weiner dog, morphs into Devil Dog from Hell.
She. does. not. like. me.
She dislikes me so much that she actually ran up into the windowsill by the front door and pooped. That's how much she doesn't like me. That's a lot of dislike. She dislikes me so much that just two days into it I got relieved of my pet-sitting duties after Michael heard her growling over the phone when he called to see how we were getting on together.
Who would think a tiny little weiner dog could pack so much rejection?
No comments:
Post a Comment