Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sure enough

Sure enough, I paid the Sears repairman $125 to come out and tell me the leak in my garage is coming from the air conditioner condensation pan, NOT my washing machine. Oh, and -- by the way -- your washing machine bearings are on their way out and when they go, it's gonna cost you around $800.

Have a nice day.

Chipped a tooth the night before last. On nothing. I have no idea how it happened, but suddenly there was a little sliver of tooth on my tongue and a nasty rough spot on the back of one of my lower front teeth. It's driving me nuts! I can't keep my tongue off of it. I spend every waking moment rubbing my tongue along the back of this tooth. And it feels funny when I talk. You know you're getting old when your teeth start to wear out.

Hope I can get it fixed soon, or I'll go stark raving mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment