Today I got to do the filming for Frontier Country. They have framed their '08 holiday show as a reality show / competition. Three "contestants" (they were adults, not kids, after all) are visiting several central OK attractions and take part in various activities. At the end they will be quizzed on their experiences and one will win some fabulous prize. My role was as the Mystery Host whom they meet up with at the OKC Memorial, and who gives them the clue to their first "destination."
I got to be very cool and mysterious. It was fun and kind of silly. I will also do the voice over for the show and one final scene in which I congratulate the winner at the end. It will be filmed in advance and I will seem to mysteriously appear on the JumboTron in the Bricktown ballpark for the final scene, like I'm being linked in by satelite or something. Too bad I have to wait a year to see the results. Should be very humorous.
Thanks to Emily at F.C. for the photo. Don't I look like a pro? Just ignore how big my butt looks...
No comments:
Post a Comment