
My kid is home sick.
Again.
Poor guy. We kept him home from school on Friday because he had a cough that sounded like a barking seal. Then he had a snotty nose, a cough and a fever all day Saturday. By Sunday he was down to just the snotty nose, which seems like an improvement. He was feeling well enough yesterday to spend most of the afternoon at his friend Sam's house down the street.
So I had no qualms about sending him to school this morning. Sure, he was still snot-nosed and stuffy. But that kid is snot-nosed and stuffy so much I don't really register it that much anymore.
But by 10:30 I got a call from Gray. The school had called and they were sending him home. Gray said they told him Grayson just "looked like he didn't feel well." Poor kid.
So Gray's at home with him today. No doubt playing World of Warcraft while Grayson watches cartoons and plays his Nintendo DS. So they're both happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment