Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Gym and Why I'm Going

I'm going to the gym tonight. Wheee.

I'm going to the gym so I won't be a weak, crooked old woman.
I'm going because I would rather lose ten pounds than buy all new clothes.
I'm going so I don't have to wear a mu-mu all summer
I'm going because August is my 10th wedding anniversary and I don't want Gray to look at me and think "O My God, What Have I Done?"
I'm going because then I can say I went.
I'm going because I can work out on the eliptical machine and the rower and watch the calorie counter and stop when I've worked off two glasses of wine worth of calories. Then I can go home and have two glasses of wine.

So there. I'm going.
Don't try to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment